Our medical records sprung base electric trolley allows easy movement of large quantities of medical records even when fully loaded. The sprung loaded base ensure that the notes are always at the top of the trolley; improving manual handling and reducing the requirement for the operator to bend over to reach the notes inside. The electric trolley is suitable for all types of medical records or patient notes.
The medical records sprung base electric trolley comes with a recharger; simply plug it in overnight for all-day working. When loaded the files are always at the top, as the sprung base to the trolley moves according to the weight of the files.
Our standard size for the compartment is externally 1100mm L x 650mm W x 900mm H. We also offer other sizes if required.
Ideal for use within hospitals, record libraries and health care centres for the transport of medical records, the electric trolley comes with a number of key features:
- Forward and reverse drive with speed control
- Range up to 18km per full charge
- The trolley is charged using a standard 13-amp socket over an 8 hour period – simply plug the electric trolley into a standard socket charge
- Safety features include key access, a dead mans switch for forward and reverse plus an emergency stop button.
- Optional extras for the trolley: flashing beacons, side lights, horn, lockable lid or rain cover
We can also supply the electric trolley in a fixed storage arrangement, without the sprung base where notes are stored on shelves. Please ask when enquiring.
Please contact us for further information.